You've been doing great and then...
You need some motivation to stay on track with your new sustainable mind-set.
Here are some things you can do:
1. Consider options in terms of how you could change your behaviors- experiment with different ideas- like walking to the supermarket or biking to the library. Also, make things easy -like having cloth washcloths handy or install lights that turn off on a timer, etc.
2. Find supportive relationships with like-minded friends (in person and online)
3. Identify how you rationalize
4. Focus on the benefits
5. See it as a fun challenge
6. Make your commitment public
7. Slow down your schedule to incorporate sustainable plans and mindful thinking
8. Create a new vision of your life and behaviors
9. Learn from your mistakes
10. Keep a record of your progress- reward yourself in a healthy way
Remember to support others as they support you!